Horticultural equipment – 2 Pack of Repellent – Outdoor Solar Repeller
- Solar Powered Energy: For the goals of keeping our environment clean, we lead to the use of eco-friendly energy solar power and rechargeable battery for the repellent outdoor. It can absorb sunshine for daily function. In the situation of no bright sunshine, this trap has battery charging from 3 to 4 hours and allows 5-7 using days.
- Safe & Highest Quality: The ultrasonic repeller does not use any harmful or poisonous chemicals to repel rodents with no injury. The insect repellent outdoor area will insert into the soils to start its functions. The repellent is also made of high-quality ABS material, so it brings a steady feeling when holding as well as ensure maximum durability and longevity.
- Excellent Work: Our Sonic repellent can work continuously both day and night, even on the rainy days. Sonic pulses emitted sonic pulses for every 30s, it penetrates the soil for and forces pests to evacuate the area covered by the sound. The animals feel the sound and buzzer vibration highly so they flee from a certain area.
- Waterproof Design & Wide Coverage: With waterproof and corrosion-resistant and ABS flame retardant material design, the animal repellent can spread an effective area up to 650 m2 of your house and garden.
- Customer Policy: If you have any questions or concerns with repellent stakes, feel free to contact us. We will solve your issue in 24 hours.
We are staying here with the hope of bringing good repellent to get rid of the scare from insects and animals.
How it works:
The Ultrasonic Repellent will enter the soil to create sonic buzzer vibration to drive away burrowing animals.
1. Solar Panel: 2V 20mA
2. Battery type: 1.2V H80 100mA Ni-Mh
3. Frequency: 400+/-1000Hz
4. Working way: buzzer
5. Material: ABS Plastic
6. Effective area: 650 m2
How to use:
1. Press the ON/OFF Button to turn it on
2. Use the shovel to make a hole
3. Insert the item into the soil and it will work automatically
1. Wet clay is the best conductive medium of sound. It is difficult to spread sound waves in dry, sandy, or peat place.
2. Do not cover the sensor.
3. Please select the solar panel on the top to get as long as possible sunlight.
4. Please install the product in the source of the hole for better results.